John Douglas Salon COVID19 Safety Guidelines
We are thrilled to be back open and see all of our wonderful clients again. Please review our COVID19 Safety Guidelines before visiting the salon.
1. Before entering the salon, your stylist or esthetician will temperature scan your forehead. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 will not be permitted to enter the salon.
2. Clients must wear their own face mask while in the salon.
3. Clients must sanitize their hands at our sanitation station before entering the salon.
4. John Douglas Salon stylists and estheticians will wear a face mask during your appointment.
5. Our stylists will use one cape per client at a time.
6. Each station and suite will be disinfected after each client appointment.
7. Stylists work six feet apart. Only one client per stylist will be allowed in the salon at a time. Waiting clients, children, family members, and friends must wait in their car or our outside patio.
8. If you are waiting in your car or our outside patio for your appointment, please wait for your stylist or esthetician to escort you to their station or suite for your appointment.
We will regularly reevaluate these guidelines per the state of California safety guidelines directives.
We appreciate your cooperation.